Wealthy Romans enjoyed the deviled egg back in the day, but really missed out on the added flavor of Step 3 Back Roads BBQ Sauce!
Items we will need:
- Step 3 Back Roads BBQ Sauce
- Hard-Boiled Eggs
- Ground Raw Sausage (Mild or Spicy)
Cut your hard-boiled eggs lengthwise and take out the yolk (put it in a bowl). Mash up the yolks, add 3 tablespoons of Back Roads BBQ Sauce and mix. If you need a bit more sauce, don’t be afraid to add it! Give it a taste and add salt/pepper to taste.
Gently spoon it back into the egg white, lightly dust with paprika for some color…serve to patrons.
Pit Master Hints:
- Add some minced bacon to the egg yolk mixture. Why you ask…Why not I say!
- How about adding some Wasabi or Frank’s Redhot to spice it up.
- How about mixing in some smoked salmon, it goes great with the Back Roads sauce
Submit your review